Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sesame Street Live

I was lucky enough to win tickets through the YMCA to see Sesame Street Live. We sat in the first row, but on the side. It seemed like it would not be the best seating, but when Miles got a chance to hug and high five all the characters as they came down the stairs to greet the audience, they turned out to be the best seats. He had a great time outside of the meltdown that happened in the car when we left (I think he was just upset to leave and cranky from missing a nap). We will consider seeing another show in the future. Here are the few pics I was able to take. I didn't bring our SLR camera, and settled for a little compact one that fit in my purse(pics were allowed, just no video), but it really was too dark for photos at all. The few I got were taken when the house lights would come up.

Elmo, Prairie Dawn, Big Bird



Grungetta, Big Bird, Prairie Dawn, Elmo



Rosita dancing off stage in our row



Oscar



This photo is really blurry, but it shows Miles collecting
all the confetti they shot from the stage at the end



After the show



No comments: