Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sleepy Baby

Miles and I went to the big pool today and it was quite a success. He went in the kiddie pool all by himself and then in the big pool with me for about a half hour. We floated and bounced and spun and he really seemed to have a good time. When we came home it was time for lunch and apparently a nap was overdue. The video is only a minute, because I hadn't charged the camera and it died on me, but it was just more of the same: Sleepin' and Eatin'. He didn't make it through all the raisins either. I felt bad and put him to bed.





The raisins were the last part of the meal, so he did make it through almost all of lunch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Miles..you are just too cute.. Eating those raisins have just worn you out..
Thanks mommy for sharing this precious moment with us..
hugs

riki