Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

Not a fan of my own picture being taken, my photographer friend, Rita, talked me into doing photos while pregnant. She is currently working on taking pics of Avery now that she is here, but here are two from when she was still in. They were taken the week before Avery was born, so I am the size of a small planet, but I really liked the way she captured the light in the first photo and the pic with Miles is one of the few he would pose for. It captures a bit of his sweetness and I especially like that I got to share this with him.






2 comments:

Becky said...

Those are really nice! I am looking forward to the baby pictures!

Tampa Bay Florida Premier Newborn, Baby, Children, Family Photographer said...

I'm so glad you shared these. It warms my heart to know that you like some of the pictures...I know I'm such a dork :)
You look amazing!