Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Boy Bed


Miles got his big boy bed put together this weekend. We had to clean out the guest room to start getting it ready for the baby, since the nursery furniture is going in this week. The queen mattress we had as a guest bed has now become Miles' - his crib was a convertible and the front and back became a full/queen bed frame. (I added some blue paint to butch it up a little.) The guest bed frame and end tables went to Auntie Kristina and Uncle Bryan and the bench seat is trying to blend in to our living room.....I just couldn't part with that one piece.

When I first decided on the theme for Miles' room, I based it all around this really cute sports lamp that had matching accessories. Now since he got his big bed, I was able to get the quilt and pillow covers and eventually the rug that matches. He is very excited and has been telling all of his teachers at school about his "new big bed".



1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah - that is so exciting!