Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hot Dogs and More..




Miles is doing pretty good with his table foods lately. He ate a half a hot dog, some pineapples, and a few crackers for lunch today. He kept pointing to my soup, so I gave him some of the carrots out of my bowl. He then proceeded to drink almost all of his milk out of a cup. I can't help but smile when I watch him. He has gotten so big, and watching him go from a baby to a little boy has been so much fun.



On that note, I hate, hate, hate hot dogs. I refuse to eat them, but because Miles is just starting table foods, they were recommended as one of the least bland meats. Such a shame! I have to peel them for Miles, because he can't chew the skin yet. Even after I have washed my hands 10 times I can still smell them. Unfortunately, this is one of the few meats he will eat right now, so protein is protein, but I am definitely still pushing the other ones as soon as possible. Next week we're working on chicken.

No comments: